Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An Florida owners wanting the RX crankcase oil separating system installed, we are doing them for $35 additional while you wait.

Will also give a demonstration on direct injection issues and intake valve coking as well as clean your throttle body free.

Call direct to schedule yours for NA, dry sump or wet sump, and any of the forced induction systems out there.

941-721-1826

RevXtreme - RX Performance Products

·
Registered
163 Posts
Tracy,
Please keep us all posted as to how these LT1 engines are doing regarding the carbon and oil build up problems.

Thx,
booie

·
Banned
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will do. Waiting to get one in that has 20k or so miles we can pull the intake manifold off of and take pictures of.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Will do. Waiting to get one in that has 20k or so miles we can pull the intake manifold off of and take pictures of.
I know I can't wait to see and I bet GM will be just a bit curious to see if there new PVC system is as good as they claim. I hope it is for all the C7 owners sake.

booie

·
Banned
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bumping this up for this deal. And anyone spending this amount of $ for a car like this, and thinking an ebay empty can is going to help....I can't get around the reasoning. You get what you pay for, and there is no equal to the RX system, that challenge has been out for years and not a single other can has matched the effectiveness.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Tooner Boost,
Do you have any tour dates for the USA :rolleyes:, was wondering if you will be in southern California I would like to have you show me this problem on my car and perhaps install this on it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts