Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Dealers here with potential Z06 allotments selling at MSRP? Anyone know of a dealer? PM me!

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
allocations are to be determined later in the year - no body knows anything about distribution so far....

my guess is they will be determined off hi perf c6 sales (meaning the last z06 and zr1)

·
Registered
817 Posts
There are dealers taking deposits to be placed on the a waiting list at MSRP. I have been on such a list for a couple months. I am not sure if they are a sponsor of this site so I will not mention them by name on the forum.

No dealers know what their Z06 allotment will be. I picked a dealer that has sold over 200 C7s to date and they "guesstimate" I will see my car maybe Feb/March 2015, but they clearly state it is too early to know.

I have also heard of people agreeing to above MSRP from their local dealer. Highest I have heard is $3000, but I'd bet there is/will be cases with much higher premiums.

·
18,669 Posts
We now have a forum dealership supporting vendor: MacMulkin Chev, the #2 dealer in the country, who is selling 2015 Z06's at list, but unlike number one, MacMulkin charges $0 documentation fee. Call and ask to talk to Tommy Jr. He's at: (603) 475-9903; [email protected]. With over a 1,000 annual StingRay allocation, he can and will deliver your Z06.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We now have a forum dealership supporting vendor: MacMulkin Chev, the #2 dealer in the country, who is selling 2015 Z06's at list, but unlike number one, MacMulkin charges $0 documentation fee. Call and ask to talk to Tommy Jr. He's at: (603) 475-9903; [email protected]. With over a 1,000 annual StingRay allocation, he can and will deliver your Z06.
That's who I ended up going with! Really great customer service!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
But John, I made a deposit with Mike at Criswell. I'm not sure about Crisswell's rep and ability to get the Z06's. I'm #56 on the list and Mike said there's about a half dozen base coups on the list as well. So, should I have made a deposit with Tommy at MacMulkin instead?

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Thanks guys, I guess I'm just so darn excited about this new Z06 and fortunate enough to have the resources to hold up my end of the deal, I guess I started to panic over the thought of not being able to get it. Guess I'm not one that appreciates any glitches in not being able to achieve goals as the result of others not being able to come through... :) I'll stay the course....

·
18,669 Posts
But John, I made a deposit with Mike at Criswell. I'm not sure about Crisswell's rep and ability to get the Z06's. I'm #56 on the list and Mike said there's about a half dozen base coups on the list as well. So, should I have made a deposit with Tommy at MacMulkin instead?
Mike Furman at Criswell is an extremely honest person with integrity, large, large allocation and the ability to get you your Z06 too! All those hooked up with Mike, do not worry. He will deliver your Z06!

·
18,669 Posts
Tom, I already checked with Tommy...not taking any more at this time. btw, you are #55 at Criswell, I am #56. :)
Originally Posted by BOBSZO6
Not at this time..........

Mike Furman at Criswell is the real deal, a man with integrity and allocation. As regard to the comments that Tommy Jr. is "not taking any more at this time":

Correct that MacMulkin is not requiring deposits at this time. Also correct that MacMulkin is also accepting/placing new Z06 customers onto a prioritized contact list, so that a soon as GM gives him his actual Z06 allocation numbers, he will be able to, in that priority order, to contact you about your Z06.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts