Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!! :D

I VOTED... OF COURSE!! VOTED EARLY AND I'LL VOTE OFTEN.

I'LL PROBABLY BE THE ONLY ONE VOTING, BUT HEY... MAYBE GM WILL LISTEN TO MY VOICE :cool:

·
Registered
22 Posts
1 more vote from me!!

Reactions: YllwStgr

·
Registered
680 Posts
FREE ALL OF THOSE IN "TIME-OUT" NASHVILLE!!! :cool:

·
Registered
680 Posts
If that's it, they forgot the CF roof!!!! Must be the reason for Nashville. YeeeHawww!!! lol :cool:

·
Registered
680 Posts
YAY!!! My dealership received the invoice this morning. My vehicle left Nashville yesterday (9/24)!!!

THE PETITION WORKED MJW930!!! Funny to see all of the people who actually signed it!!! :D

Thank you to those who supported this great cause!!! I've my sanity back knowing it LEFT THE BUILDING AGAIN!

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
YAY!!! My dealership received the invoice this morning. My vehicle left Nashville either yesterday afternoon or this morning!!!

THE PETITION WORKED MJW930!!! Funny to see all of the people who actually signed it!!! :D

Thank you to those who supported this great cause!!! I've my sanity back knowing it LEFT THE BUILDING AGAIN!
I'm sure Chevy was quaking in their boots :)

Glad to be able to add some levity to the situation, hope you have it by the weekend!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Very happy for you. Please post pics as soon as you receive it. I am so looking forward to real customer pics with Velocity Yellow. At least you can still drive this year, not like great white north, maybe 6-8 weeks max :)for you:(for us

·
Registered
131 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts