Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Totally skipped the "Production Complete" status! I check the Chevrolet.com Order Tracking daily (most days 3 or 4 times). It was "Queued for Production" this morning. Never saw it go to "Production Complete!" Can you say, "STOKED!!!" What a great way to leave this country tomorrow! :cool:

·
Registered
366 Posts
That's awesome!

Now my hopes are up!

See you later, Gotta go check my status!

Sent from mobile using Corvette Stingray Forum

Reactions: Clarkster

·
Administrator
16,282 Posts
Wow that is great news on both counts Clarkster!:D:cool:

·
Registered
993 Posts
It's all coming together just like planned.:cool:

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Totally skipped the "Production Complete" status! I check the Chevrolet.com Order Tracking daily (most days 3 or 4 times). It was "Queued for Production" this morning. Never saw it go to "Production Complete!" Can you say, "STOKED!!!" What a great way to leave this country tomorrow! :cool:
This is Boomer but you can call me Bummer. I think there is an issue with the "tracker". I went from "Queued for Production" to "Shipped/En route" the same day on January 22. Never stopped at "Production Complete". However it was not shipped/en route on January 22, rather production was completed on Jan 22. Then it was bayed for nearly 3 weeks in BG even though the tracker showed "shipped/en route". My status code was 4D00 for the nearly three week period. It was actually shipped on Feb 7 and delivered to the dealer on Feb 11. Others have found this scenario also. So check your order status to see if you really have been shipped. For whatever reason the "production complete" status does not appear to be used.

Update: 5:00PM I just noticed on the order tracking thread that Clarkster is in fact bayed in BG (4B00) and has not been shipped/enroute.

·
Registered
36 Posts
That is great it is all coming together for you right on time! Sorry we will miss you at the Museum Delivery.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
I don't know which is the better news? I well remember my last few days in Nam and I had my C-3 waiting at the dealership for me. We called those last days "in-country" the single digit fidgets! ;) Good luck!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Does the Chev. order tracking web site only update once a week? I remember reading something about it updating only on Tuesdays. Is that true or does it update more frequently or on different days? If it only updates once a week, I could see how an order status jumps from "queued for production" to "shipped".

·
Registered
4,656 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll take "4B00" status! It only has to travel 300 miles from BGAP to Columbus, OH. And my flight is 4 March so it should be there in plenty of time (fingers crossed). Thanks for all the nice, positive comments, y'all. And YES Lipstic - I'm starting to do the Happy Dance! LOL

Flying outta here this morning - see y'all stateside! :cool:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't know which is the better news? I well remember my last few days in Nam and I had my C-3 waiting at the dealership for me. We called those last days "in-country" the single digit fidgets! ;) Good luck!
Yeah Chip, Soldiers call themselves "Single Digit Midget" - so short you can sit on a dime and dangle your legs!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Well, was there a happy ending before your flight out?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts