Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some pics of what these areas look like with the skin off...

·
Administrator
16,308 Posts
thanks for posting these Jeremy. so what is next?

Reactions: jagamajajaran

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Jeremy; I hope that these are older pictures and they were not taken recently, or because of new issues. In a year's time your car has shed its body panels more frequently than Gypsy Rose Lee shed her clothing back in the day. ;)

·
Registered
341 Posts
You were one of those kids who took the family television apart to see how it worked huh? Dare I ask why you needed to dismantle so much of your car?
Derik

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL Only time for a brief explanation at the moment...the front bumper cover was off when I was changing out the grille and the bumper cover and fender were off when we took the fender off for some work. Don't ask... LOL No modifications are in process like wide body or blower or anything else. Just wanted to show what she looks like with some of her clothes off. :)

·
Registered
914 Posts
Hmmm, I usually like the clothes off look, but in this case, she definitely looks better fully dressed! She doesn't seem very modest as her calipers didn't turn red! :eek:

·
Registered
341 Posts
It kind of reminds me of the Terminator with the one headlight glaring.... There really isn't very much hiding under those panels. It looks very minimal and lightweight. Thanks for the pics!
Derik

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You were one of those kids who took the family television apart to see how it worked huh? Dare I ask why you needed to dismantle so much of your car?
Derik
LOL I've always been good at taking things apart and then taking about two or three tries at putting them back together. I never get it right the first time! LOL

Jeremy; I hope that these are older pictures and they were not taken recently, or because of new issues. In a year's time your car has shed its body panels more frequently than Gypsy Rose Lee shed her clothing back in the day. ;)
ROFL The fender had to come off because of a problem that I will say was NOT GM related, NOT Chevrolet related, NOT Corvette related, and NOT because of something I did. Long story that will stay "off the record" for now. :)

Reactions: elegant

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Jeremy, your like my grandson, he likes to take his "toys" apart to find out how they work and enjoys re-building them. The pictures are amazing, it gives me a view on how the designers and engineers built our wonderful C7 masterpieces.

SF
Rick

1 - 9 of 9 Posts