Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2015 Corvette Z51 2LT M7 Coupe

I have for sale this beautiful arctic white 7-speed manual transmission 2015 corvette, 23,xxx miles (mileage will go up as I drive it until sale).

Selling for: $40,000. No accidents. Clean carfax., Located Houston, TX.

Car has the 2LT trim w/ z51 performance options & black leather interior. In addition,

Includes the upgraded carbon competition sport seats. Heated/ventilated, lumbar & side bolster power adjustable.

This is a highly coveted spec, especially when matched with a manual transmission AND z51 package.

The OEM z51 package includes:

dry-sump LT1 gen V engine,
NPP GM performance exhaust,
electronic limited slip differential,
bigger brakes & slotted rotors,
rotary FORGED oem wheels in gloss black with machined face. 19x8.5 front and 20 x 10 rear
body color paint matched z51 rear spoiler.

Currently outfitted Nitto tires, about 60% tread remaining:

255/40/19 Nitto invo front

305/35/20 Nitto NT555G2 rear

Exterior mods:

carbon fiber z06 style front splitter

carbon fiber z06 style side skirts

chrome delete (covered with carbon flash color wrap. mod done recently so some of the photos dont show it)

XPEL ppf on the entire front bumper

OEM gloss black side and rear badges

Powder coated matte black exhaust tips

Interior mods:

Tinted windows (except windshield but has the top edge sun strip tinted)

Alcantara suede z06 D-style steering wheel with carbon flash bezels white stitching

Alcantara suede ZL1 shifter knob and boot, white stitching

Corvette stingray badge black sun visor covers

Includes OEM floor mats, but willing to throw in the diamond red stitched mats at no extra charge ($200 value).

Performance Mods:

KOOKS 1-7/8” longtube headers

KOOKS 3” catted (hi-flow) x-pipe (bolts right onto oem NPP variable exhaust)

Installed & tuned by Xcelerate Street Performance, very reputable corvette shop in Houston, TX.

OEM exhaust components are also available for extra charge.

A little bit about the car:

I am the third owner of this beautiful vehicle. I purchased this from a mac-haik dealer. Car has always been garage kept if resting more than a couple of hours. I work from home most of the time, but whenever I drive to the office about 2 miles away, I also have it garaged there. Oil changes have been on the dot, when the computer says oil should be changed. Detailed weekly, foam cannon washed, two bucket method, chemical guys soaps and the softest high quality microfiber towels.

I also changed transmission fluid, rear differential fluid, and clutch fluid at 20,000 miles. Latest oil change was in May (22.5k miles) when the exhaust components were put on.

Has never been tracked, purely used to enjoy driving on the street and turn heads, mostly lot of car shows and cruises within the city. I will be honest, there are some imperfections on the front from normal wear and tear; couple of small nicks from road debris on front bumper and a couple on wheels, but this is expected from a vehicle that has seen roads. There is NO road rash or curb rash.

Testing the waters here and hoping to sell to a corvette enthusiast with all the goodies, before I bolt on the stock exhaust and sell it to dealer.

If you’d like to see specific pictures or want to know more contact me. Capital one bank lien. Serious inquiries only.

DSC_0691.jpg View attachment DSC_0717.jpg DSC_0738.jpg seats1.jpg Inked20190620_235556_LI.jpg 20190620_235237.jpg 20190620_234516.jpg 20190620_234842.jpg 20190620_235001.jpg 20190620_234849.jpg 20190620_234933.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts