Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to drive your C7 all year round? Even when it's below the 40F temperature Michelin recommends as the cut-off for summer tires? If you have a base model (not Z51) Stingray, these are for you.

These are 18" / 19" wheels & tires for a base model Stingray. These will fit ALL base model C7s, even those that came with 19" / 20" wheels and tires. With taller sidewalls, the overall diameter is the same, and they'll deal with winter potholes with more safety margin.

Tires are Michelin AS Plus with 7/32nds inch of tread. Wheels are in good condition, with a few very minor cosmetic flaws.

Pick up in Northern Virginia, or I can deliver in the Washington, DC Metro. I'll consider delivering a bit further out if you'll cover my expenses.

$500 for the complete set.

Wheel Automotive tire Tire Motor vehicle Hubcap
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Light Synthetic rubber

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Certainly a good deal for someone. Can you estimate what the mileage is on the tires? TIA.

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Certainly a good deal for someone. Can you estimate what the mileage is on the tires? TIA.
I'd estimate about 10-12K. They were only on in the late fall to early spring, when the car didn't get driven nearly as much as the rest of the year.

Reactions: Racer_X
1 - 3 of 3 Posts