Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used a little over a month; I am installing an A&A supercharger kit now and the Elite system is not compatible so unfortunately must come out.

Includes can, clean oil separator, hoses, AN connector's, connector to tie into intake duct...do not have original packaging. $115 shipped within the continental US

Scott

·
Registered
456 Posts
So it is the Best-Elite E2 and clean side with all original pieces?

What color?

- thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
10,418 Posts
Why is the Elite "Best" system not compatible with a supercharger? What exactly about the boost pressure makes it incompatible, and what could be done to fix that?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes...it is the "BEST ELITE E2" clean side with the original components...Its in Black...Elite doesnt offer the "Best" in any other color's.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
That's a great price Scott, had I not just installed my "Good" system a couple of weeks ago, I'd be all over this like flies on crap. Congrats on the A&A SC!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Sent you a PM

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Banned
631 Posts
If you have the Elite E2, it is compatible with a Procharger as long as you have both checkvalves.....or the RX system has one designed just for the procharger/Vortech SC systems. In fact I know of no other system that will properly evacuate the crankcase during boost and non-boost operation with no pressure issue, and will still keep the engine alive long term. Make sure your not putting on a system that defeats all evacuation (any of the Vented/Breather systems) unless your changing oil every time you run.

Let me know what your looking at doing, there are tons of misconceptions out there when it comes to FI.

·
Registered
10,418 Posts
If you have the Elite E2, it is compatible with a Procharger as long as you have both checkvalves.....or the RX system has one designed just for the procharger/Vortech SC systems. In fact I know of no other system that will properly evacuate the crankcase during boost and non-boost operation with no pressure issue, and will still keep the engine alive long term. Make sure your not putting on a system that defeats all evacuation (any of the Vented/Breather systems) unless your changing oil every time you run.

Let me know what your looking at doing, there are tons of misconceptions out there when it comes to FI.
Tracy, why don't you just start a thread specific to catch cans on supercharged engines? This eventually might be of some interest to forum readers, especially those planning on getting a Z06 with the LT4 engine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts