Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my stock wheel/tire setup. Chrome 19/20" OEM Premier Edition Torque directional wheels, with practically new Michelin pilot super sports, and OEM tpms sensors and center caps. Need to clear some space in the garage. These wheels are pretty hard to find, so if I can't get what I want for them, I'll keep them. Looking to get $2500 obo for everything. The wheels alone normally sell for $2k+. Wheels are boxed up, and im willing to ship at buyers expense. Located in Northern VA, but I'm willing to drive a bit to meet up and avoid shipping. Either send a message on here, or shoot me a call/text at 571-309-6704, and I'll send some close up pics. Wheels are near flawless. No rash, no chips/dings. Wheels have 4k miles, tires have MAYBE 1k miles on them.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I always liked the Premier Edition wheels. Best of luck selling them.
Thanks man! Appreciate it. I'll probably regret letting them go, as they are pretty hard to come by for a Decent price...but I need the space in the garage.

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
My wife would kill me......

I'm in NoVA, too. Whereabouts are you located?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My wife would kill me......

I'm in NoVA, too. Whereabouts are you located?
Dude, if you're in NOVA I'm definitely willing to negotiate. Avoiding having to ship would be awesome. I have a truck and can deliver for ya. I'm in Leesburg, but work in Reston. Shoot me a text if you're interested. 5713096704 we can try and work something out

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Blu-RayZ51, awesome looking set of Premier wheels and they have many miles of smiles left on the tread. Good luck with your sale!!

SF
Rick

·
Registered
623 Posts
Even, though these wheels came "standard" on all P.E. cars, they were available to anyone who wanted to order them, so technically, they aren't P.E. wheels. They are Torque Wheels.

P.E. wheels sound cool, though.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
623 Posts
They may be calling them that, now, but the '14 brochure said they were available to option in. The chrome was available only in Z51 sizes.

Probably no one actually bought them, which is why they are calling them "P.E." wheels. [shrug] Still awesome wheels, regardless!

eta: there wasn't anything on the PE vert that wasn't available to add, so technically, someone could have ordered an identical car, and the only thing missing would have been a separate VIN sequence and the dash plaque. :D

·
Registered
623 Posts
Question:

Why do the wheels have 4K and the tires only 1K? I'm asking because now I'm intrigued.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Question:

Why do the wheels have 4K and the tires only 1K? I'm asking because now I'm intrigued.
Car had 2500 miles on it when I purchased it, but dealer put brand new tires on at the time. I put another 1500 miles or so on them before I bought my new wheels/tires.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts