Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tell me I am not the only one who carries a microfiber towel to open up the fuel door? I hate putting fingerprints on it. I am just that OCD about my car being clean. Glen tell me you feel the same way?

Reactions: Greg

·
Registered
366 Posts
Tell me I am not the only one who carries a microfiber towel to open up the fuel door? I hate putting fingerprints on it. I am just that OCD about my car being clean. Glen tell me you feel the same way?
Lol. Love it!

MrG 69
Soon to be the proud owner of my 3rd Vette, a CGM/Kalahari 7sp Z51 2LT Coupe w NPP, CF Mirrors/Spoiler and BC Roof
** Sent from mobile using Corvette Stingray Forum **

·
Registered
463 Posts
I may be OCD to a lesser extent. I push to open with my knuckles instead of fingers to eliminate the print factor.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Mount an electric servo to it, program the key fob to open it remotely.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mount an electric servo to it, program the key fob to open it remotely.
you may be on to something, I also use the metal door latch to close my door when getting out of it so as not to touch the paint............yeah I have issues.

Reactions: akpancake

·
Registered
5,453 Posts

I really wish I could , but I don't, I got plenty of marks on my car from daily use, it's why I learned to use a good finishing polish every 6 months or so....

·
Registered
957 Posts
Fuel door yes, as I keep a microfiber handy at all time...shut the door hip or sleeve of jacket

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Attachments

·
Registered
366 Posts
do you also make sure all the cans in your cabinets are label forward?
Who wouldn't do that, jeeze ;-)

MrG 69
Soon to be the proud owner of my 3rd Vette, a CGM/Kalahari 7sp Z51 2LT Coupe w NPP, CF Mirrors/Spoiler and BC Roof
** Sent from mobile using Corvette Stingray Forum **

Reactions: akpancake

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
H20Stingray, now why did you have to post this question, I'm also OCD when it comes to fingerprints on any of my vehicles! Now I'll have to drag out my Dress Blue Uniform "White Gloves" to pump gas, man I can only imagine the looks I'm going to get. LOL

SF
Rick

1 - 14 of 14 Posts