Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright folks, I've been looking everywhere for a nice set of carbon fender flares and every time I find a set, the price is out of this world. So, I'm getting G3 Carbon to build a set for me. I know some of you have been looking too, so G3 is giving us a group discount. All we need is 10 buyers and they'll do them for $1250 shipped anywhere CONUS. Here's a rendering of my car with the fender flares on.

ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1440910782.754072.jpg

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hmm, I wouldn't mind something there, not like the Z spats, those are too big. That rendering looks interesting, I've looked around and seen some of the other offerings and that's a really good price. I just can't pull the trigger on those, I'm going with carbon flash exterior parts (skirts, splitter etc) not carbon fiber. I might consider switching in the future. Thanks for the effort though!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sure G3 can do fiberglass and carbon flash. They make the skirts both ways, I don't see why they wouldn't make these the same way. Might be worth checking with them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was just going to place an order with TKO performance for some fiberglass flares 1699.00. This is much better. Do they make fiberglass or just carbon fiber. I'm going to have mine painted

·
Administrator
16,496 Posts
I was just going to place an order with TKO performance for some fiberglass flares 1699.00. This is much better. Do they make fiberglass or just carbon fiber. I'm going to have mine painted
Welcome to our forum Philh20s! I would suggest you PM G3 directly with your question: send it to 'G3Carbon'

·
Registered
2 Posts
I emailed G3 and they are going to do fiberglass with Carbon Flash metallic. Buy in for first 10 sets is 800.00 and 1250.00 after that. They are still working on final price. I committed to the 800.00 price. So only need 9 more. Design will take about 2 weeks.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can't beat the price of these fender flares. I've been shopping around for months. Can't believe it took me so long to realize I could have them custom made by the same folks that built my skirts.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Hey Guys, I'm going to start a tracking thread later this evening in order to help better organize the group buy.

In the mean time, please let your friends and club members know we're not only offering these flares soon, but we've also got our full line of Aero Systems on sale too!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still need more members to take advantage of these fender flares at half price of the competition.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Sorry guys. We had a team member have a mild stroke, so we've been scrambling since last week to pick up the slack.

I'll get a tracking thread up this evening, I promise. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts