Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Thanks for the announcement, Nick.

We're actually available at G3 Carbon, too.

The site is up, but we're still loading content.

Thanks for having us and we look forward to continuing to provide top quality service to our forum brothers and sisters. :)

·
Administrator
16,496 Posts
Welcome to our forum G3Carbon as a supporting vendor! Glad to have you aboard :cool:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Thanks guys.

We had a second partner who brought with him some SERIOUS baggage.

It's been smooth sailing since his departure. Like I said, we've already delivered more than a hundred of our aero kits to members of this (and other) forum and welcome anyone to come check us out at our fort lauderdale location at any time.

:)

·
Registered
304 Posts
Do you guys have a new style of 2015 stingray side skirts coming out soon? I was told you were....
I believe so. I'll have pictures of our latest and greatest in about 2 hours. :)

I also listed the sale of all sales on our aero kits late last night.

The prices are not only the lowest we've ever offered, but they most likely won't be this low again.

Back in a few with pics! !!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Here are some rough pics before polishing, taken with my cell. I'll have high quality pictures available once we get them installed later this afternoon. We're still doing some refinement work, but these are representative of what to expect.

These will be available in carbon fiber in a day or two, as well. :cool:

·
18,670 Posts
Thank you G3Carbon! We are glad you are now a supporting vendor of StingRay forums.

You folks make great products, and ove that you are both family owned and your items are made in America!!!

Welcome aboard!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts