Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
16,496 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Well, I can't say I'm not a little disappointed by the approach, I can certainly understand the excitement of waiting for new product. (Especially since you emailed me AFTER posting.)

I'm a serial smartphone abuser and as other clients can attest, I respond almost immediately and at absurd hours.

Had you emailed me first, you'd have gotten the same answer:

So, the key words here are "new product".

Honestly, I'm not here to compete with China. I have no interest in cranking out high volume, low quality junk that doesn't last. My life would be a metroc ton eaaier if i did the se thing as everyone else is doing: by cheap junk, slap mh name on it, then feel proud when you buy it from me.

I don't.

I AM the manufacturer.

I personally answer 99% of the inquiries and follow up on as many after the sale has been made.

I'm involved in every stage of production.

What that means to anyone who buys from us is that I personally inspect every part that leaves the building and reject aggressively any part that doesn't pass my eyes.

Very, VERY few get by me because it it can't go on MY car, it can't go on YOURS.

Can. Not.

In your particular case, my records show you placed your order on the 28th of December and your Blades were immediately put into production. In an effort to make sure everyone got a perfect set of blades form this,the very first production run, I ordered them held until I returned from a short vacation.

Upon my return, I was rewarded with 3 sets that needed to be reshot with paint.

Yours in red, a Laguna Blue set, and a DSOM orange set: all of which I had stripped and fully repainted, now ready to go out tomorrow and you're going to LOVE them when they arrive.

Exhibit A:

So,I hope you'll accept my honest and most sincere apologies for the delay. I promise it'll be worth it and you'll see why people speak so highly of us.

That having been said: if anyone has a question, please reach out to me directly,because if someone suggests I'm trying to take someone's money without delivering product, I'll gladly refund their money and they can shop elsewhere.

I'm not some guy who sells someone else's product from the comfort of his living room. I don't have a "day job", bevause this is my ONLY job, so with all respect to paying customers, certain lines I won't allow to be crossed simply because I went the extra mile to make sure what you paid for is worth MORE than the dollar value you exchanged for it.

Have you guys ever noticed I don't run from someone who posts here in my forum? Have yiu guys ever noticed that I, unlike some other vendors, NEVER delete very few threads that challange something we do?

It's because I'm taking extra time, or built a pricing strategy, around doing the right thing and I'm never shy about talking about it and finding a public resolution

For the record, my personal cell phone number is 310-902-1050 and if I'm awake, I reply to texts and answer calls whenever humanly possible.

Even now, when I LITERALLY have Malaria. (I'm not joking)

I promise, even if I don't have the best news, you'll always get news, straight from the horse's mouth.

Hopefully this clears things up.

I'll send you tracking information first thing in the morning.

Now, who loves ya?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry man just got very disgusted couldn't find our first email and freaked out for nothing . My bad and apologize for not following protocol. Hope you get better I believe in your products or I would never had ordered.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Too late.

I already licked everything and put it in the box. :)

Fortunately, it's not contagious unless I send you mosquitoes, though. :D

Seriously though, I totally understand being excited and that turning into frustration.

I'm an enthusiast before I'm an owner, so it's hard for me to let go, sometimes. The up side is you get parts you can't wait to install after you open the box.

:)

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Too late.

I already licked everything and put it in the box. :)

Fortunately, it's not contagious unless I send you mosquitoes, though. :D

Seriously though, I totally understand being excited and that turning into frustration.

I'm an enthusiast before I'm an owner, so it's hard for me to let go, sometimes. The up side is you get parts you can't wait to install after you open the box.

:)
I appreciate your complete honesty in this thread, and your candidness. I really do like the look of these and I think a set in Laguna Blue would look killer on my Beast. I was on the fence previously due to the price and fear I might have one get ripped off or something. Your attitude has knocked me off the fence. I plan to get a set now once my Bonus comes in the 1st of March.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I appreciate your complete honesty in this thread, and your candidness. I really do like the look of these and I think a set in Laguna Blue would look killer on my Beast. I was on the fence previously due to the price and fear I might have one get ripped off or something. Your attitude has knocked me off the fence. I plan to get a set now once my Bonus comes in the 1st of March.
Sooo sexy in blue... :D (Thanks for the kind words, bruddah!)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts