Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to find a new parking space for the wife's track bike so I'd have space for the vette in the garage. She doesn't seem to mind a bit. What a sweet girl. ;)

image.jpg

·
Registered
827 Posts
That's Great!! Good idea for a commercial.

·
Registered
3 Posts
That's great. I lived with a motorcycle in my living room many years ago .. you just can't leave bikes and cars out in the weather .. it kills them, slowly.

·
Registered
810 Posts
The fact your wife has a track bike is one of the coolest things I've ever heard of. But I cannot believe she would tolerate the parking arrangements for long!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The fact your wife has a track bike is one of the coolest things I've ever heard of. But I cannot believe she would tolerate the parking arrangements for long!
It was her idea to put it there. ;)
She and I drive a truck together, so we are only home one day a week, so the bikes not in the way that much.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Had to find a new parking space for the wife's track bike so I'd have space for the vette in the garage. She doesn't seem to mind a bit. What a sweet girl. ;)
I think that is "effin" awesome that your wife has a track bike!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I was so glad we were able to find a home with a separate shop so there is no RC jet stuff inside the house!

Everyone's got their "stuff" they need space for!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts