Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Washington State Ferry System Rocks. Did a big drive around the area today since we had sun for the entire weekend. Had to take 2 ferry rides, one from Mukilteo to Whidbey Island and another from Whidbey Island to Port Townsend. On both trips they took it upon themselves to see that me Stingray was parked inside the ferry in a place with extra room and they made sure to put no cars next to it, wow! They even stopped the unloading of the second ferry to re-adjust the ramp to reduce the bump on the way out so that I wouldn't rub on anything with my 'low' car.

The day started out at 28 -30 degrees with freezing fog on the roads. Did about an hour of driving on this only one issue. I hate the skip shift. Going up a hill on a white street, started out in first no problem. Went for second and bogged into fourth. Fooled with it and finally got it into second and started to slide the rear end sideways. Foot off the gas, regain composure, ease into the gas and climb the hill no problem. Bottom line to drive in anything like that, take it easy.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts