Stingray Corvette Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Ladies and gentlemen we are doing our very first giveaway to the fine fans and members of StingrayForums.com and it is definitely a cool one. Now we realize everyone would love for us to lop off that stuff in the parenthesis, but it is the next best thing to owning one.....and way less expensive! This Officially licensed 1/18 Die-cast Metal C7 comes complete with opening doors, hood, trunk and free moving wheels. This great looking Die-Cast Vette will make an excellent piece in anyone's collection. Even if you aren't an avid collector what C7 owner wouldn't want one of these sitting on their work desk, or prominently displayed in their man cave?

So here's the skinny, we have on hand one (1) black and one (1) Red 2014 C7 Chevy Corvette Stingrays (1/18 scale) to give away to two (2) randomly drawn winners! How do you get the chance to win one? Rules for entry are very simple and that's the way we like it.....

Rules for entry:

• In the comments section tell us what color C7 Chevy Corvette Stingray you plan on ordering or have ordered and what color Die-Cast Corvette Stingray you prefer

Is that it? Yes, that's it! Like we said, we like to keep it simple so EVERYONE can enter. ONLY one entry per member please. This contest/giveaway will end on July 8, 2013 at 12:00PM Central and the winners announced later that day. Good luck everyone, let the fun begin!!!!!

·
Administrator
16,309 Posts
I have a Torch Red on order and would certainly like to be the lucky winner of the Red model you are giving away. :cool: Thanks for the opportunity!

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have a black on black Z51 coupe on order and would dearly love to display the black 1/18 Die-cast Metal C7 on my workplace desk

·
Registered
64 Posts
Cyber Gray Z51 coupe 3LT, adrenaline red interior here. Send my Corvette's "mini-me" my way... Torch red please! I would like the real car to be torch read but I dont think I could tolerate dealing with a non-metallic color car as a daily driver; I would likely have to wash it every day to be happy :eek:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Torch Red, 2LT, Z51, Dual Exhaust, 6 Speed Paddle Shift, Carbon Fiber Roof, Black Aluminum Wheels, Kalahari Interior.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I have ordered the Night Race Blue Z51/3LT with most of the options available. I would love either model but prefer the Red die-cast to go with the rest of my collection.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Blade Silver, Z51, 2lt, loaded. Send me the red one!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
If I find $50,000 in a pants pocket while doing laundry, Lime Rock Green. But since my 87 is Torch Red, I want my diecast to be red!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.