This is a non z51 2LT cyber gray/red lthr
1. body color paint chrome front strip-DONE
2. body color paint the taillight frames to eliminate the "mascara tear" look- DONE
3. Take off all chrome badges except the flags (but maybe a surprise here)-DONE
4. Lower the car via the lowering bolts 1 inch-DONE
5. completely polish and seal the car-DONE
6. change the oil due to 1200 mile trip home-DONE
7. Change out cargo mat-DONE
8. 20% tint all around-DONE
9. add gorilla 20 pc wheel locks-DONE
10. Cut a 3M 1080 gloss vinyl stinger stripe-DONE
11. opti-coat headlights, mirrors, front end and wheels-DONE
12. Side and rear marker blackouts -RPI-DONE
13. add RPI jacking pucks under car-DONE
14. xpel hatch closing area-DONE
15. xpel door sills - DONE
16. Carbon flash door kick panels - RPI - DONE
17. LED replacements for license plate and cargo area-DONE
18. Brushed exhaust plate - painted flat black-DONE
19. Flags tinted using Plastidip "Smoke" - DONE
20. OEM wing spoiler - with Opti Coat 2.0 coating
21. add read deck partition - DONE
22. Add OEM splash guards - DONE
23. Painted center console in Carbon Flash - DONE
24. Remove entire front air dam-DONE
25. entire car wet sanded/polished to reduce orange peel- CQuartz applied
26. paint in carbon flash center console, steering bezel and door alum trims - DONE
27. Cray Brickyard wheels mounted
27 Forgeline AR-1's being mounted.
the whole mission statement of this car is to mod it heavily, but no mod will be overwhelming and be apparent to the normal public as a "mod"
- i.e juvenile - ricer...
A VERY IMPORTANT NOTE:
What I do to my car is not the norm, and certainly I am not pushing for anyone else to do it. But it's been thought out, and experts consulted. I post here to just show what is possible. No need for you to post your opin, but if you have questions, please ask...
only Vette enthusiasts will be able to pick out what's done....in a year, the car has gone thru many permutations...and will continue.