Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just want to provide information to those who are still looking to buy a 2014 StringRay.

Glenn Buege Chevrolet received a "FINAL CONSENSUS ALLOCATION" where you can build to your specification for delivery. Glenn Buege Chevrolet is a small town dealership with big city experience. The dealership is family owned and operated where you're treated more like part of the family rather than just some customer with money in your pocket. This family built this dealership based on their reputation of integrity, honesty, and customer satisfaction. They do whatever is necessary within their means to make you happy. In addition, their service department has some of the most experienced service techs you will find anywhere with most having 20 -30 or more years experience. I say these things from personal experience because I've done business with Glenn Buege Chevrolet for a lot of years. Their sales and service staff are excellent. And yes, I placed my 2015 StingRay order with Glenn Buege Chevrolet.

So, if you're looking to save some money on a 2014 StingRay delivered to your specs and you prefer to work with a really good small town dealership, give Glenn Buege Chevrolet a call at (517)663-8111, ask for Kristan Buege or email Kristen at [email protected]

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I had a letter wrong in Kristan's email address so I apologize :( if anyone was having difficulty making contact. I made the correction so all is good now. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts