FOR CURRENT CORVETTE OWNERS AND LESSEES
$3,000 LOYALTY
CASH toward the purchase or lease
of a new 2019 Corvette.

Must take new retail delivery by 4/30/2019. See dealer for details."

·
Registered
64 Posts
Received a E-Mail form GM today about the $3K Loyalty Cash! Looks like they are getting serious about reducing the 9000 Corvetts in Dealer Inventory!

·
Registered
381 Posts
GM has a new deal they sent notification out on today:"

FOR CURRENT CORVETTE OWNERS AND LESSEES
$3,000 LOYALTY
CASH toward the purchase or lease
of a new 2019 Corvette.

Must take new retail delivery by 4/30/2019. See dealer for details."
I saw this on the news, and later received an email. It seems noteworthy to me that this offer includes the Z06 and the ZR1.

My 2017 is just 2 years old, and I have plenty of warranty left, but since the introduction of the ZR1 as a 2019 model, and the continual leaks about the C8 have created a depreciation hit for me that makes me want to continue to enjoy the Corvette I have. $3k is an unprecedented incentive for Corvettes, but not enough to motivate me to trade in and buy the caboose of this product cycle. Too bad about the excess inventory, but dealers always find a way to empty the lots.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Anyone have a perspective as to whether this loyalty bonus is likely to continue past Apr 30 and/or what's next? I know past experience is no guarantee of future events but just trying to read some tea leaves.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Anyone have a perspective as to whether this loyalty bonus is likely to continue past Apr 30 and/or what's next? I know past experience is no guarantee of future events but just trying to read some tea leaves.
I cannot imagine it not getting better if sales do not pick up. Last thing GM wants are the "flagship" Corvette Dealers having huge amounts of old inventory when the C8's start coming in because they will likely just collect more dust sitting in the back of the lots.

·
Administrator
15,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This post was/is from 6 months ago and not current offering, right?
Correct, but there are some big deals going on now. Check with your dealer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts