Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any golfers who have received their car???
I'd like to see a photo of one or two sets of golf clubs in the back.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Sorry, no photo, but this last weekend we had two jr staff bags in the back of the Stingray. I did have to remove the luggage shade (no big deal) but there was room for the two golf bags and shoe bags. Fore...

·
Administrator
16,433 Posts
I don't have a chance to get you a photo, but you can easily fit a full set of clubs with head covers in a large (14 inch) diameter bag across the back of the trunk (parallel to the axle) and still if you want get the roof panel in on top hooked into its normal storage place. I have done this with RedHot. You can also get at least two full sets of clubs and their bags diagonally front to back in the trunk without the roof panel stored. There is a lot of room there.

Reactions: elegant

·
Registered
346 Posts
Two full size bags! Ahhhh.... exactly what I need! Golfing twice a week down here and I always take one other guy. This is perfect. OK if the roof stays on.
More than two... well I guess I'll have to stick with the 2011 SRX shown here!

DSC00958.jpg

·
Administrator
16,433 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Those are great pics. BIG help!
Thanks JS!

As I mentioned on the other thread, I guess I have to check all of the topic categories instead of focusing on "general discussion" most of the time.
My Bad!;)

·
Administrator
16,433 Posts
Those are great pics. BIG help!
Thanks JS!

As I mentioned on the other thread, I guess I have to check all of the topic categories instead of focusing on "general discussion" most of the time.
My Bad!;)
No issues Mark JD :D There is lots of information on the forum and sometimes I remember posting a response and then don't see it where I thought it was, only to find it on another similar thread. Glad the pictures helped. :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts