Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an email from Chris Sweeney in the delivery dept. at the NCM today . I ordered the Personalized Plaque on my C7, and she wanted to verify the engraving.

That means we are very close to a build. I was given a 10-27- by customer care, with a status of 3000. I'm betting it will be 3300 by the end of the week.;)

So close yet so far.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Hang in there man! The wait makes it that much sweeter. Hopefully you are road tripping her back!

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Got an email from Chris Sweeney in the delivery dept. at the NCM today . I ordered the Personalized Plaque on my C7, and she wanted to verify the engraving.

That means we are very close to a build. I was given a 10-27- by customer care, with a status of 3000. I'm betting it will be 3300 by the end of the week.;)

So close yet so far.
Calif Vetteman, congrats on the good news from NCM, don't forget to have a check list when you show up for your C7 masterpiece. Keep us posted on your NCM visit.

SF
Rick

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, but I did not opt for the NCM delivery. I ordered the BV4 , personalized plaque on the option page. I was told that GM would be in touch to verify my name correct spelling etc. I wasn't expecting to be contacted by the NCM. I guess they order all the plaques.

Can't wait for my T.R. Z51.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts