Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
C7 Corvette Stretch Front Bumper Mask

C7 Corvette Stingray NoviStretch Front Bumper Mask

From the makers of the Original Stretch-to-Fit bras and mirror covers, NoviStretch Performance Protective Covers are available for your 2014-2015 C7 Corvette Stingray.

This C7 Corvette front bumper mask features:
*Synthetic Stretch Mesh Fabric
*Heavy Duty Elastic Trim
*All Black "Hidden" Hardware
*Snap and Strap Installation
*Patent Pending Design
*100% Manufactured in USA
*12 Month Limited Warranty

This C7 Corvette Stretch Mask is a great solution for those Corvette owners that do not want to drill into their brand new Stingray. This mask is a very easy installation and can be removed without any permanent modifications to your car. Once installed you can quickly remove the NoviStretch mask and store it in your Corvette's glove box. Once installed, you can put on and take off in a matter of minutes.

Please note, these are currently in production and will ship out on June 16, 2014.

Available for Pre-Order here: C7 Corvette Stingray Front Bumper Stretch Mask

GROUND SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN OUR PRICE. WE HAVE YOUR COVERED THERE AS WELL :D

·
Administrator
15,236 Posts
A couple of questions related to what appears to be an innovative product and clever bug splat preventer: is there any study done on the possible reduction of air flow to the radiator? what prevents especially the top from scratching the finish since I presume it is pretty tight across the car body? do you remove it to wash the bugs off? Thanks!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Looks like a mesh. Man, there would have to be a freakish amount of bugs for me to make my car look ugly. I'd rather take the time to wash it.

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
I like it, ordered.....I don't want xpel and want something EZ on/off for the 2-3 long trips annually, also works over a splitter....

·
Registered
894 Posts
Those bras have been always surprising for us in Europe, we do have the same problems than you but nobody use a such system (and nobody sell them)...For myself it's all but fine to see a car fitted with this sort of item.
No offense ;-)

·
Registered
441 Posts
Looks interesting, I'd like to see some after dark photos to see how much of the side markers are obstructed. Don't need a reason to be pulled over and hassled by the cops;)

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I like it, ordered.....I don't want xpel and want something EZ on/off for the 2-3 long trips annually, also works over a splitter....
Glen I wonder if the Curb Alert will work with this on?

·
Registered
40 Posts
In Mrach when I picked up my Z51 at the museum, the first thing I did was an Xpell on ther nose BECAUSE a stetch unit like I had on my C6 was not available. The experience I had on the older car with a stretch type bra was great. Good protection, quick on & off, convenient storage and perhaps a very small impact on cooling. This was hard to say exactly - just a gut feeling.

·
Registered
5,453 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
I've used the previous generation of these on my last 3 C6's - cannot say enough good about them. Like Expel, they will not protect against rocks, but do protect against bugs and other smaller "impacts".

As for cooling, the initial C6 version was closed across the entire front of the car, and had no discernible impact on cooling. HOWEVER, when the C6 Z06 and ZR1 models came out, there was a redesigned version that was open around the grille opening and attached there with plastic clips; as the original, closed version did not provide sufficient airflow for the higher hp motors.

I had both a Z06 and a Zr1, and used the newer version on each for years with no issues.

Again, highly recommended....

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, these have been around since the C5...tested on C5, C6 and C7, no airflow reduction that can be calculated. It's a great product, I have one on my Stingray...

·
Registered
307 Posts
I'm definitely buying this front bumper mask for road trips. For those of you who bought this guy how do you like it? Also I assume there's no issue putting it over XPEL because it's fabric? Seems perfect for highway roadtrips.

·
Registered
117 Posts
How about properly detailing your car and removing any bugs immediately after a trip. It's always covering up what a pain and inconvenience. If you want a museum car but two one for your museum and one for the road. It's a car you can have it beautifully maintained regardless how you drive it if your willing to put in the effort. The bras and the covers a waste of money enjoy your vehicle uncovered maintain it and get to it quickly after your ride. That's what I have always done and my cars have always looked great and I've always ended up selling them and getting a new one so what's the point.

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
How about properly detailing your car and removing any bugs immediately after a trip. It's always covering up what a pain and inconvenience. If you want a museum car but two one for your museum and one for the road. It's a car you can have it beautifully maintained regardless how you drive it if your willing to put in the effort. The bras and the covers a waste of money enjoy your vehicle uncovered maintain it and get to it quickly after your ride. That's what I have always done and my cars have always looked great and I've always ended up selling them and getting a new one so what's the point.
To each his ow, I disagree, no body details more than me and when I can take a long trip , snap off the bra and throw it in the wash and have a pristine front end, I'll take a stretch bra anytime....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts