Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm always on the lookout for great C7 photos to add to my screensaver arsenal.

Now that it is getting towards the end of the year, can anyone who had a 2014 in the later parts of last year give us any really great 'end of year season' pics they'd be willing to share? Of course, if leaves have already started to turn for THIS Fall where you live, that is wonderful as well. Our trees here in CA are barely starting to change color.

Forgive me in advance, but I'm just obsessed with pretty pictures!

Looking for Fall OR Holiday/snow (HA!) pics on this thread.

Can't wait for FUTURE years when we can get an Orange car placed around some fall colors, but that'll have to wait! ;D

Cheers,

·
Registered
10,424 Posts
Reactions: Suzy Cruisy

·
Administrator
16,313 Posts
This could certainly be a fun and colorful thread Suzy! Thanks for coming up with it. Here is picture of RedHot in what I think best describes our year-round season here in the desert :cool::

Amongst the rocks.jpg

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ohh.. those are great so far! I did drool over yours Jeff when I saw it in an old post.

I found this one.. posted by gq4life in one of the past photo of the month threads that I thought was a nice fall one. I will drop him a PM and ask if its ok if I keep a copy. ;) Thought everyone would enjoy it though on the 'colorful' thread.

gq4life fall pic.jpg

Reactions: Sciros

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you drive your car to a cool fall colors place this weekend, please post on this thread! :D

·
Registered
183 Posts
Here is another one, gotta love those mountains! 20140921_164157.jpg

Reactions: U.S. Marine

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awesome Dave!

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Finally got out this week-end, here are a couple from the area I live in, Blue Ridge Mountains, in Virginia...

Beautiful country out here, and the fall is the prettiest of all the seasons...spring comes in close with all the blossoms, but fall is spectacular.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Taken a week ago on the continental divide in Colorado. Driving home to SoCal with our new 2015. View attachment 14258
doopoco, the warning sign beside your Vette should read: "Warning Skiers, the exhaust note from a C7 Corvette may cause an avalanche":cool: Great picture!!

SF
Rick

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
Wow CAB6, those photos are gorgeous. The first is the best of the bunch, IMHO.

Reactions: CAB6
1 - 20 of 21 Posts