Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not this one.....thanks
I really think the amber would look great on the darker color cars like yours. I hope to do this mod on a black car after SEMA and I will post pics

I know our Red wires would go great with those seats

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
I really think the amber would look great on the darker color cars like yours. I hope to do this mod on a black car after SEMA and I will post pics

I know our Red wires would go great with those seats
everything on my car has to be a shade of red or black...amber is introducing anew color that does not match anything - exactly why I tinted out the amber DOT lights...I am very particular on my mods, they have have method and color design...red wires would work per this requirement....

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
everything on my car has to be a shade of red or black...amber is introducing anew color that does not match anything - exactly why I tinted out the amber DOT lights...I am very particular on my mods, they have have method and color design...red wires would work per this requirement....
I love the look of your car - good luck to you. Let me know when you are ready for the RED wires

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I still say this will be killer on a GREEN car or BLACK where there is even more contrast. Even the Gran Turismo car did it

IMG_2026.jpg

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
At night, the day time running lights turn off so the Amber is unnoticeable until you hit the turn signals

1 - 13 of 13 Posts