Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Stop Dragging Your Front End Every Time You Go Up A Driveway

Granatelli Nose Savers are the ticket - :D

350223 C7 Corvette Bumper Saver, 2 Per Set $77.00

You can see them here in the Photo

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
a non z51 has a diffuser/apron all the way across which will hide the wheels...and it looks as if might interfere...you'll have to mount, but I think so...

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a non z51 has a diffuser/apron all the way across which will hide the wheels...and it looks as if might interfere...you'll have to mount, but I think so...
Please send me a pic so I can see it - none of the dealers have inventory for me to check out - maybe at SEMA I will spot one

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how well does this work? Im always scraping the part below the front bumper
This device is designed to protect the nose not the plastic air deflectors below it. normally the supports that we bolt on to crash into the pavement. this prevents it

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Stop Dragging Your Front End Every Time You Go Up A Driveway

Granatelli Nose Savers are the ticket - :D

350223 C7 Corvette Bumper Saver, 2 Per Set $77.00

You can see them here in the Photo

Great news while at SEMA I confirmed it works on non Z51 with the full chin skirt

Our device will mount in front of the diffuser/apron all the way across the nose

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great news while at SEMA I confirmed it works on non Z51 with the full chin skirt

Our device will mount in front of the diffuser/apron all the way across the nose
Dont be afraid to ask questions - they are simple to intall and still working great

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I must say this system is a great mod and I am concerned you guys are missing the boat. They work great and can't be seen around town :)

·
Registered
582 Posts
I must say this system is a great mod and I am concerned you guys are missing the boat. They work great and can't be seen around town :)
What is the price? Says $77.00 here and $109.00 on website.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Like to also hear people results with them. Seems like a good idea

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Like I said, We have now sold about 10 sets and this is the only place we have offered them short of our dealer network and I did not count that sales in this count. We have sold about 500 sets when you factor in the C5 and C6 sales.

·
Registered
209 Posts
My husband had a set on his C5 and it worked great. I'll have to get a set for my C7.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
868 Posts
Like I said, We have now sold about 10 sets and this is the only place we have offered them short of our dealer network and I did not count that sales in this count. We have sold about 500 sets when you factor in the C5 and C6 sales.
I went on your website and it keeps saying $109. How do we get the $77 price? By phone?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I went on your website and it keeps saying $109. How do we get the $77 price? By phone?

YES - Simply call in or PM me a number and we will be happy to contact you. Our web pricing is there to support our dealer network. But we have made it clear to our dealers that from time to time we make special offers "direct" to promote business

·
Registered
868 Posts
YES - Simply call in or PM me a number and we will be happy to contact you. Our web pricing is there to support our dealer network. But we have made it clear to our dealers that from time to time we make special offers "direct" to promote business
No problem, your Black Friday sale got it almost that low.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts