Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As Many of you know, Granatelli has been busy working on our Brand New Z06. The Heat Exchanger is just the latest innovative part:

http://www.stingrayforums.com/forum/corvette-z06-photos-videos/13618-new-lt4-heat-exchanger-really-helps-heat-soak-issue.html

We are pleased to tell everyone we already caught the watchful eye Of GM Performance Parts for evaluation. So I guess they see merit in it as well ;)

If all goes well GM Performance will be selling these by SEMA and we will have another GM Best New Performance Part Award from them. They will be selling them through the dealerships as a dealer install item or over the counter for $795.00

For you guys until GM Locks us in on pricing we can GP them for $620.00

The race version - which means it has an easy flip aircraft style top would go for $650 and it will be black as well (not shown in this pic)

Let us know your thoughts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to all of you and our wonderful dealer network for making the Granatelli Z06 heat exchanger #1. We just hit 1000 systems sold with a product I thought we would sell 100 max. I would do a NEW GP but we average a 2 week wait on these are are currently 32 on back order. Its incredible:pride:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts