Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My build date is April 6th for my C8 Convertible. I want to inform AVS members that, I have been given notice from GM that there will be no ground effects option pkg. (Code: 5VM LPO Ground Effects, Visible Carbon Fibre) is N/A due to supplier cannot supply. This maybe for the whole 2020 production year.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
From GM*AS OF 1/27/20 GM HAS RELEASED A STATEMENT NOTATING THAT DUE TO A SUPPLY CHAIN ISSUE, WE WILL NOT BE OFFERING PRE-ORDERS ON THIS PARTICULAR PART UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
"Due to an inadequate supply of parts, it was necessary to remove the Visible Carbon Fiber Ground Effects (5VM) option from your order(s). At this point in time, we anticipate this accessory will remain restricted from LPO ordering for the remainder of the 2020MY. Further Dealer and customer communications will be forthcoming once this supply issue has been resolved. Please refer to the attached file to identify your affected order number(s) and we apologize for the inconvenience to both you and your customers."

·
Registered
1 Posts
My build date is April 6th for my C8 Convertible. I want to inform AVS members that, I have been given notice from GM that there will be no ground effects option pkg. (Code: 5VM LPO Ground Effects, Visible Carbon Fibre) is N/A due to supplier cannot supply. This maybe for the whole 2020 production year.
Mine too 😥

·
Registered
6 Posts
Good afternoon
My build date was week of April 20th and was told my ground effects kit was deleted, The good news is I got an email from my dealer (Macmulkin Chevrolet in Nashua NH) that my order has been moved up to week of Feburary 17th 2 months earlier spring will be awesome this year

1 - 4 of 4 Posts