Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are Currently doing a Group Buy Special on the Diablosport Programmers to suit the GM Range of Vehicles. You have 2 different units to choose from.

Diablosport Intune Programmer I2030

Promo Code Diablorebate
Diablosport In Tune I2 - i2030 suit GM Pontiac GMC Vehicles

Diablosport Trinity Programmer T1000

Promo Code Diablorebate
Diablosport Trinity 2005-2014 Models T1000

TUNING FOR 1999-2015 Corvette C5, C6, C7, & Z06

Image of a 2015 Chevrolet CorvetteThe Corvette is one of the most amazing cars ever made, and the inTune i2 truly makes it come alive! It gets your Corvette an instant increase in power while enhancing drivability. The preloaded tunes reduce torque management, juice up throttle response, and add a significant amount of horsepower over stock. If you installed aftermarket performance upgrades, you also have options to adjust spark, fuel, idle RPM, disable DoD/AFM, and heaps of other performance options. The inTune i2 is an awesome DIY performance upgrade for your Corvette that you can install in your own driveway!

Diablosport Corvette Tuning Features:

Add 15-30 HP, Add 15-20 TQ
Disable DoD/AFM
Enhance Throttle Response
Adjustable performance parameters
Get custom tunes for aftermarket mods
Advanced Data Logging & Data Streaming to PC

For More Information PM us Here or give us a call on 440 358 5500 or 440 251 8571

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
RDP Store will not be Under Sold, We Gaurentee the Best in Pricing and Service the Forum Members here with Discounted Installation Rates Free Shipping the Best in After Sales Backup

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RDP Store will not be Under Sold, We Gaurentee the Best in Pricing and Service the Forum Members here with Discounted Installation Rates Free Shipping the Best in After Sales Backup

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
End of Season Specials are Currently underway with the Best Pricing of the Year and Free Shipping to the Lower 48 States, pm us here or give us a call on 440 358 5500 killer deals.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts