Stingray Corvette Forum banner

101 - 120 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
I can't WAIT to see yours after they're installed! The blades came out AMAZING!! (They should be thereMonda, right?)

WE got these 5 sets just about buttoned up, so everyone's going t have a GREAT next week when they finally make their way to your mailboxes. :)
Monday?? I don't know. I didn't get a shipping or tracking notice. Would love to have them so I can install.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
Sorry about that, Bill.

I'm a dummy.

I thought I snapped pics of the label and send them your way. (I just texted it to you)

Looks like it'll be there in just a few days. :)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Sorry about that, Bill.

I'm a dummy.

I thought I snapped pics of the label and send them your way. (I just texted it to you)

Looks like it'll be there in just a few days. :)
Excellent!!!! It's going into the 60's this week, so we are on the back slope of the cold weather. Excited I am. I'll post pics as soon as I install them at the Chevy dealer. Thanx G3Carbon.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
G3Carbon, I just placed an order for my Z06, should be here in about 7-8 weeks. Would you please save me a spot?
That actually works out, because we're running at about 4 to 6 weeks for production and deliver.

These things are a butt kicker to make fast!! :)

·
Registered
432 Posts
Do you have any pic's of Laguna Blue on a Laguna Blue car?

Reactions: greggshere

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Do you have any pic's of Laguna Blue on a Laguna Blue car?
I would like to see this too. I could see this being my last "real" mod.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I agree!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Can I still get them at the group buy price of $499.99? (In Carbon Flash)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the laguna blue fins. Haven't posted any pics because I ordered them before I ordered the car. GM has since announced admiral blue which is more to my liking. I'll see about getting pictures from the new owner. Sorry to leave you guys hanging.

·
Administrator
16,496 Posts
Welcome to our forum Flashy500! :eek:nthego:

101 - 120 of 156 Posts