121 - 140 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Thanks, but I bought a set.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Finally had some warm weather to install the fins (the warmer the better for good adhesion). Carbon flash on carbon flash is subtle, but understated was the look I was after. Thanks to orangehead72 for the tips via phone!

20160417_171250.jpg

·
Registered
2019 Elkhart Lake Blue 2LT Grand Sport
38 Posts
How long does it take from payment received until they are ready to ship ( painted carbon flash ) ? Also, do they help reduce the dust accumulation on the rear facia ?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·
How long does it take from payment received until they are ready to ship ( painted carbon flash ) ? Also, do they help reduce the dust accumulation on the rear facia ?
Right now, approximately 4 weeks.

I can't imagine they'd do much for dust accumulation, though I'm sure there's a smoothing affect from the low pressure air moving across it.

If you'd like a aet, shoot me a PM or email me at [email protected] and I'll be happy to get you taken care of. :)

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Finally had some warm weather to install the fins (the warmer the better for good adhesion). Carbon flash on carbon flash is subtle, but understated was the look I was after. Thanks to orangehead72 for the tips via phone!

View attachment 46596
l
Looks very cool Rick, I'm still thinking about a set in Laguna Blue to add contrast on mine. Will probably be one of my last mods.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Is the group buy pricing still available for these? I'm interested in buying the carbon flash. The different colors look awesome, but the subtle look (not to mention the similarity with my Havoc diffuser on my gen 5 camaro - RIP - is a nice throwback) would suit my taste more.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #130 ·
Still going and here's a quick pic of our friend Alex's sweet ride from an install just the other day. :)

I've got 5 sets going out this week for current orders, too. :)

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #132 ·
Terrible!!

Take them off RIGHT now!!! :D

Setting aside the fact that we make them, I'm still amazed by how something so small makes such a big difference.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello- new to the forum and just saw these rear diffuser fins last night. Look awesome! Need set painted Laguna Blue for my 2015 Z06. How do I go about getting them ordered from you. Thanks.

121 - 140 of 156 Posts