Stingray Corvette Forum banner

141 - 156 of 156 Posts

·
Administrator
16,496 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
OK so new guy question. What do they do? Is it just a looks thing or are the diffusers serving some sort of function? Perhaps something for the track people when they are racing around?
Thanks

Reactions: G3Carbon

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #145 ·
Sorry for the late response, but I had an install on the other side of the state today. :)

I'll update pricing and get a discount code for the website asap and post it here.

:)

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #147 ·
They are $599 on website, no forum member discount or group forum buy?
There totally is. :)

I just need to get to a computer and add the discount code to the system.

I've got an engagement that'll take about 2 hours (and the mobile interface won't allow for me to update it on the go), but as soon as I get home, and no matter how late, I'll add it and post it back here.

I'll also PM it to you directly.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #148 ·
OK so new guy question. What do they do? Is it just a looks thing or are the diffusers serving some sort of function? Perhaps something for the track people when they are racing around?
Thanks
In a perfect world, they help smooth some of the air as it leaves the back of the car. (it's a low pressure area on a street car, so I'm sure the improvement is negligible, to be honest)

Realistically, they look nice and give you the appearance of a fully custom rear diffuser, without disassembling the back half of the car, nor without spending thousands on the actual full replacement.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
In a perfect world, they help smooth some of the air as it leaves the back of the car. (it's a low pressure area on a street car, so I'm sure the improvement is negligible, to be honest)

Realistically, they look nice and give you the appearance of a fully custom rear diffuser, without disassembling the back half of the car, nor without spending thousands on the actual full replacement.

Thank-you. Appreciate the honest answer.

Reactions: G3Carbon

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #151 ·
As promised: here's the discount code. :)

You can enter this code during checkout and it'll get you the Stingray Forum disocunt. :)

SRFC7B100OFF

Thanks again, everyone!

·
Registered
22 Posts
This is an aggressive and the perfect look that I'm going for. The idea that I don't have to drill any holes and the product seems to hold on after a couple years is the perfect combo. PM Sent.

·
Administrator
16,496 Posts
Where and how can I order them.
Welcome to our forum Arnold. You can send a PM to the vendor "G3Carbon." Also, a suggestion, when you post, please put logical posts together in a single post (like you #155 and #154). Thanks! :eek:nthego:

Reactions: elegant
141 - 156 of 156 Posts