1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
The C3s are a blast to drive, and I love driving my '68 (it's been too long since I've had it on the road - the C7 is the new love).

The early "metal bumper" cars (my preference) are definitely a lot of bang for the buck.

They mod readily too. :)
fsta8_12_06.jpg

·
Registered
143 Posts
I've owned my 70 since 2008 and not sure if I could ever part with it. I don't drive it much since the C2 and C7 get most of my driving time.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Our 78 was our first venture into Corvette World to celebrate my wife's 50th BD. Its all her fault!

IMG_3161.JPG

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Norm, I've seen some pictures of your '75 in previous posts and it's really nice. What engine and transmission are in it? Love the look of the wheels (and I'm normally a chrome wheel guy!).

Reactions: Norm

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
As a kid, I had a non-working battery operated C3 model that I always had displayed in my room. In fact, even now I still have it. Never had the actual C3 but pretty happy with the C4 and C7 I own as full sized cars :)

Reactions: Ateupjoe

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
In fact, the one Norm owns is pretty close to the model I had. His blue is lighter.

Reactions: Norm

·
Registered
63 Posts
Our C3 & C6 are pretty much used for car shows and cruise-ins while our C7 is the vette of choice for weekend cruises thru the mountains and to the lake....

IMG_1459.JPG
IMG_1460.JPG
IMG_1461.JPG
IMG_6838.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
Owned: '65, '75, '97, '01, '10, '14, current '16 Z06
9,117 Posts
Norm, I've seen some pictures of your '75 in previous posts and it's really nice. What engine and transmission are in it? Love the look of the wheels (and I'm normally a chrome wheel guy!).
Thanks. Just the lowly 350 L-82 with no horsepower and a three speed auto, nothing to write home about. It is fun though.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Some awesome looking C3 Masterpiece's.

SF
Rick

1 - 12 of 12 Posts