Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Happy 2nd Birthday to my baby, Dual Velocity! She's 2 today (September 24, 2015)! The last two years have been an incredible ride (21,000 miles now) and I'm looking forward to many more years of fun with her! Living the dream...enjoying the ride!

IMG_7977.JPG

Happy Birthday to my baby...she's one year old today (September 24)! There were a few bumps in the road during her first year, but even so, she shines like a star! Thanks to everyone at the Bowling Green Assembly Plant for bringing VIN 1786 to life one year ago today!

IMG_0334.JPG

Anniversary Post!

http://www.stingrayforums.com/forum/stingray-corvette-discussions/6744-happy-birthday-post91441.html#post91441

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome! :)

·
Registered
10,418 Posts
Happy Birthday Double Trouble, Yellow Two Timer!

Reactions: jagamajajaran

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I picked her up on October 11, 2013. Here's the very first picture I took of her...a few minutes after arriving at the dealership. :)

Dealership 01.JPG

Reactions: Dennis

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I picked her up on October 11, 2013. Here's the very first picture I took of her...a few minutes after arriving at the dealership. :)

View attachment 13340
That IS like looking at a newborn's pic since you have so many mods on her she isn't the same. Just like a kid growing up.

Congrats! And many more!

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Jeremy, your C7 masterpiece has come along way and your mods look outstanding!! I've never visited the Bowling Green plant, what is up with the C7 in the background of your picture? Is it the plants Vette or a customers for pictures, is it left outside overnight?

SF
Rick

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jeremy, your C7 masterpiece has come along way and your mods look outstanding!! I've never visited the Bowling Green plant, what is up with the C7 in the background of your picture? Is it the plants Vette or a customers for pictures, is it left outside overnight?

SF
Rick
Thanks, Rick! Yes, there are two C7s displayed in front of the plant sign and another one displayed as you come in on the road to the plant.

IMG_0197.JPG IMG_0340.JPG

Reactions: Suzy Cruisy

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Happy Birthday to my baby...she's one year old today! There were a few bumps in the road during her first year, but even so, she shines like a star! Thanks to everyone at the Bowling Green Assembly Plant for bringing VIN 1786 to life one year ago today!

View attachment 13337
Jeremy; The "few bumps" your beauty has endured should qualify her as the queen of the high country 4 wheel drive championships!;) You are to be congratulated for her present appearance.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jeremy; The "few bumps" your beauty has endured should qualify her as the queen of the high country 4 wheel drive championships!;) You are to be congratulated for her present appearance.
Lol Thanks Chip! :)

·
Registered
320 Posts
Happy birthday! We figured out that our C7's were born very close together. Mine was born on September 19, 2013.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
While September 24 was her birthday, today, October 11, is our 1st Anniversary! I was so giddy seeing her for the first time at the dealership. Here's our first photo together in the dealership's detail shop. Happy Anniversary to us! :D

Dealership 02.JPG

·
Administrator
16,283 Posts
While September 24 was her birthday, today, October 11, is our 1st Anniversary! I was so giddy seeing her for the first time at the dealership. Here's our first photo together in the dealership's detail shop. Happy Anniversary to us! :D
Where is the cake Jeremy :rolleyes:? Congrats! Redhot's is coming up this month as well.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Jeremy; Nice... May your next anniversary be far, far, away from any kind of shop! ;)

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Where is the cake Jeremy :rolleyes:? Congrats! Redhot's is coming up this month as well.
Thanks! lol And congrats to you and Redhot too!

Jeremy; Nice... May your next anniversary be far, far, away from any kind of shop! ;)
Thanks! AND AMEN!!! :D

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Administrator
16,283 Posts
Jeremy, I think you have started something here :D. I suggest a slight modification: when individual's post their 1 year (and subsequent) Stingray anniversaries, that they include in addition to a picture a short (as in a sentence or two) comment on their experience to date. :cool:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts