Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Darrint, thank you. If it wasn't for all veterans past and present, I may not have the privilege to live in a free country or be a free man, I may have not been afforded the opportunity to freely enlist and defend it, I may never had to opportunity to own a home or even a C7 Masterpiece, I may never be allowed to be a member of SRF. There is so much that I could list why I celebrate this sacred day that so many have sacrificed before me to enjoy all these privileges with my family and friends.

The American flag stands tall and flys high in their honor and I salute all my courageous Brothers and Sisters past and present, you're my heroes!!

Semper Fidelis
Rick

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thank you to all veterans out there. We wouldn't have what we have today without God and those who served so thank you. May we never take for granted the ultimate sacrifice so many gave so we could live free. As a Vet, I'm thankful I had the opportunity to have served our great country.

USAF 74-78

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Darrint, thank you. If it wasn't for all veterans past and present, I may not have the privilege to live in a free country or be a free man, I may have not been afforded the opportunity to freely enlist and defend it, I may never had to opportunity to own a home or even a C7 Masterpiece, I may never be allowed to be a member of SRF. There is so much that I could list why I celebrate this sacred day that so many have sacrificed before me to enjoy all these privileges with my family and friends.

The American flag stands tall and flys high in their honor and I salute all my courageous Brothers and Sisters past and present, you're my heroes!!

Semper Fidelis
Rick
Right back at you, Rick. :triumphant:

Reactions: U.S. Marine
1 - 7 of 7 Posts