Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer, who had my deposit, said the convertible isn't on the order site, yet. Maybe due to strike?

I don't know.

Any info is appreciated.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Checking back. Has anyone got knowledge it's in the dealer computers to order, yet?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Checking back. Has anyone got knowledge it's in the dealer computers to order, yet?

My order for the convertible was put in last week, but allotments for the convertible has not been given to the dealer, yet.
I have my orderworkbench, order number and it’s at 1100 preliminary order Accepted.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Stingray 15. CONGRATULATIONS.

I had to pull my deposit and go to another dealer.
Waiting for someone to drop out.

Can't do anything and it's frustrating. There life. Best things are worth waiting for.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Thank you Stingray 15. CONGRATULATIONS.

I had to pull my deposit and go to another dealer.
Waiting for someone to drop out.

Can't do anything and it's frustrating. There life. Best things are worth waiting for.

Yeah, I sold my 2018 Z06 in august in anticipation of the 2020, as value is droppin.
I hear you. Very frustrating. I have orders into 2 dealerships, as I want to be sure getting it.

·
Super Moderator
3,322 Posts
My order for the convertible was put in last week, but allotments for the convertible has not been given to the dealer, yet.
I have my orderworkbench, order number and it’s at 1100 preliminary order Accepted.
I am glad that the dealer was up front and explained that they do not have an allocation yet.

For those who do not know the history, I will explain more about status code 1100. When the C7 was released, some dealers took deposits for C7 orders knowing that they did not have an allocation and would most likely not get an allocation. The customers who gave deposits to these dealers believed the order was official because they received the workbench order with status code 1100. Unfortunately, status code 1100 only indicates that a request was submitted into the workbench system and does not indicate that the order was accepted by GM.

Please note: This post was for informational purposes only. Please continue to stay on the topic of placing a convertible order. If you would like more information about status code 1100 please click here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts