Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been a tradition of mine to name my cars/Jeeps/trucks. My wife gets into it too. I think a lot of folks do this. Well, what about your Stingray?

I suggested J. Lo to my wife for my LRG C7 Z51 Coupe, and she didn't exactly like it. The reason I suggested that name is because the Stingray is beautiful, sounds great, and has a large rear-end, which are all attribute of Jennifer Lopez.

The more and more I think about it, I do like it. What do you think? What are your Vette's named?

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
489 Posts
Liotta, Stingray Liotta.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Trouble

·
Registered
10,545 Posts
Caroline is what her name will be. She will be Crystal Red, which, in my limited ability to differentiate between colors, looks a whole lot like Candy Apple Red to me.

C.A.R.O.L.I.N.E is an acronym for: Candy Apple Red, Outrageously Lovely, Incredibly Nimble Entertainment.

·
Registered
2014 C7 Z51
122 Posts
Stingray Sasha...

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Blue Beauty/Beast

·
Registered
810 Posts
Lucille is the name of my Torch Red beauty!

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
My wife calls it Radar, after the song Radar Love. I've never named my vehicles,

SF
Rick

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray

Bingo, to each his own.....but those of you that name your car, if you are with friends, not family, do you refer to your car by name?

Really just curious....

·
Registered
Owned: '65, '75, '97, '01, '10, '14, now '16 Z06
9,674 Posts
Have two Vettes, one's the white one, one's the blue one.:)

·
Registered
10,545 Posts
Bingo, to each his own.....but those of you that name your car, if you are with friends, not family, do you refer to your car by name?

Really just curious....
Back where I grew up, people even named their clunkers. So, that would be a yes.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I am thinking either Jezebel or Lola. What do you guys think? image.jpg

·
Registered
131 Posts
As a new Corvette owner, from this forum I thought I learned two things about driving a Vette: you wave at other Vette owners, and you name your cars. I found I always referred to the Lime Rock Green as Rolling Rock Green due to the similarity of the color of the can and my enjoyment of the beer within. I seemed natural to call the car Rolling Rock since its built like a rock and it definitely rolls.... rolling rock front 34.jpg rolling rock can.JPG

·
Registered
10,545 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Never named and vehicle. That said, mine has acquired a name from some of my friends and it seems to be sticking. So simply put --

BLUE.

·
18,670 Posts
My C6 Z06 is "WRP SPD," both its plates (only allowed a total six letters/numbers in Oregon) and that's what we call him. Those plates will move to our 2015 Z06, etc.

·
Registered
10,545 Posts
Never named and vehicle. That said, mine has acquired a name from some of my friends and it seems to be sticking. So simply put --

BLUE.
Art, I though your car was BLUAWAY. I guess that is just the plates, huh?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts