Stingray Corvette Forum banner

141 - 150 of 150 Posts

·
Administrator
590 Posts
Hey Norm,

We're continuing to work on this. Unfortunately, I've no ETA as it seems to be a problem with the VB software its self. I'll update you if something changes.

Niall

·
Registered
8,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
I just posted a couple photos in Ron's reflection thread, and it seems the old easier, faster way has returned. I'm going to try it again in a new thread.

·
18,667 Posts
Let’s try it here:

View attachment 234810

View attachment 234818

Result: Failure to post pictures the old way (using IOS/iPad with Safari). Perfect picture posting the “long way” using “Manage Attachments.”

·
18,667 Posts

·
Administrator
15,337 Posts
test using the insert image icon

View attachment JWDaum (4 of 20).jpg

OK, so the "old way" worked fine for me - using Surface Pro, Windows 10 Pro. I have not experienced any issues doing it this way.

·
Registered
936 Posts
As of about 2 days ago i lost my Android mobile ability to log on to site and read postings?? Seems like it is forwarding me to a new ap called Tap Talk and asking me to download that. Not very good with all the latest electronics is it just me or anyone else?

·
Administrator
590 Posts
As of about 2 days ago i lost my Android mobile ability to log on to site and read postings?? Seems like it is forwarding me to a new ap called Tap Talk and asking me to download that. Not very good with all the latest electronics is it just me or anyone else?
You should be able to close that notice without downloading the app, do you see no exit option?

Kyle

·
Administrator
103 Posts
I was gonna say! I usually see that as a banner along the top of the existing page, and only when I log in for the first time (since I select 'remember me' when I log in for the first time). You should be able to click out of that and proceed as normal.

Neil

141 - 150 of 150 Posts