Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First let me introduce myself. I go by the username Corvettor. I have owned 3 corvettes and currently have my 4th on order. I am waiting for my 2014 Arctic White Stingray. I used to frequent the Corvette Forum but had a very bad EXPERIENCE with one of there vendors and was thrown off their site. Apparently someone trying to expose someone who is doing harm to other peoples cars was not cared about on that site. All they seem to car about was getting their vendors fee from this particular vendor with no care about the people going to him and having there cars destroyed. Anyway i looked here to see if he was a supporting vendor and he is not thank GOD FOR THAT!!!!!. So i look forward to sharing and viewing posts on this new site/forum. Thank You for having me

Corvettor:D

·
Administrator
16,306 Posts
Welcome to our forum corvettor. :cool:

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
corvettor, welcome aboard, We have a bunch of outstanding people on the forum, and their ready to help in all situations. PM a Moderator so they can send it up the chain of command and explain your previous experience. They have built a fantastic Corvette Forum here, great people and vendors. I appreciate all members on the forum for their knowledge, and the experience that they pass on to fellow members. Check out the How To Videos, great info.

SF
Rick

Reactions: jsvette

·
Registered
57 Posts
WELCOME! I'm new here too and good to be here.I'm on VACATION from that ZOO.Very clicky over their.Got set up with TROLLS that don't get punished but I did.No loss.Enjoy it's different.Haven't read a bash yet.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
36 Posts
First let me introduce myself. I go by the username Corvettor. I have owned 3 corvettes and currently have my 4th on order. I am waiting for my 2014 Arctic White Stingray. I used to frequent the Corvette Forum but had a very bad EXPERIENCE with one of there vendors and was thrown off their site. Apparently someone trying to expose someone who is doing harm to other peoples cars was not cared about on that site. All they seem to car about was getting their vendors fee from this particular vendor with no care about the people going to him and having there cars destroyed. Anyway i looked here to see if he was a supporting vendor and he is not thank GOD FOR THAT!!!!!. So i look forward to sharing and viewing posts on this new site/forum. Thank You for having me

Corvettor:D
Welcome the members will be true to each other and stick up for you if its counter productive for us.
I love the Artic White it pops

1 - 10 of 10 Posts