Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all! I too have gotten caught up in all the "excitement" about the C-7 and happened upon this site which seems to be new, and I hope a little more "flexible” than some of the older more entrenched Vette sites. I am very much interested in watching as GM / Chevy rolls out / introduces the new C-7 and departs from the “safety” of the Vettes of old. I hope we can as a community talk of styling, design, and technical pursuits of this new platform free of the rancor that some of the other forums seem to suffer from. I look forward to reading and posting comments. My last owned Corvette was a new 1972 LT 1 convertible which gave way to a series of motorcycles then sportbikes. They in turn have given way to my current ride which is a 2007 Honda S2000.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Welcome aboard Chip!!! I love your vision for the forums and I'm pretty sure the owners share your feelings as well. Great to have you here. See you on the forums!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Welcome to the forum Chip! We are still getting things going around here, but I think we'll be rocking soon! We have a complete new design underway that should be finished up by the end of the week!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts