Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a longtime Corvette nut and I'm on my 15th Corvette now. I see a new ZO6 in my garage down the road so I am here lurking around looking and learning. Thanks for having me! Here is a picture of my 2 current Corvettes. One is a loaded 2013 427 convertible I bought new with 12 miles and now has 300 and the other is a 2004 6-speed convertible.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Welcome BLK1! As an owner of 15 Vette's you have a "bug" whose only cure is to buy another one! ;)

·
Administrator
16,279 Posts
Welcome to our forum BLK 1. Great Vettes in your garage!:cool:

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
BLK 1, welcome aboard, oh so nice to have a stable of Vettes! Now how are you going to fit a Z06 in between those two masterpieces?

SF
Rick

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1st off to U.S. Marine and RUMFITS, Thank you for your service! I just bought the 04 on the 1st because I want to keep the 427 a low mile car. I sold my 02 vert and Viper to get it as I had four cars not to long ago. I bought a brand new 08 ZO6 (Feb 08) and that was my DD for 4 years, what a car! The only thing was I wanted a convertible so when I heard about the 427 vert it was a done deal. I found it in Los Angeles and had it shipped up. So my goal is a 2016 ZO6 7-speed convertible. Thanks for the info elegant in the pm! Here is a picture of my old ZO6 and my 02 6-speed and my favorite picture of my 427 off the truck from California. Thanks again for the welcome!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts