Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I'm the proud owner of a 1980 Corvette with a 5.7 litre engine. It needs some tlc but it will soon be back to its full glory. There are only a few stingrays on the island so it gets a lot of attention.

I have a small issue with it and hope I can get some advice on the correct section of the forum.

Looking forward to some great conversations...

E.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Hopefully, someone here will be able to help out.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Hi, I'm the proud owner of a 1980 Stingray with a 5.7 litre engine. It needs some tlc but it will soon be back to its full glory. There are only a few stingrays on the island so it gets a lot of attention.

I have a small issue with it and hope I can get some advice on the correct section of the forum.

E.
Hello Curacao. Work "PJ2" occasionally on ham radio. Hopefully your "small issue" will work out. Had a 1989 5.7 but sold it years ago.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Hello Curacao. Work "PJ2" occasionally on ham radio. Hopefully your "small issue" will work out. Had a 1989 5.7 but sold it years ago.
Did you find your post?

Reactions: Boomer

·
Administrator
17,102 Posts
Welcome to our forum Curacaocorvette! I saw that you already have some suggestions on the parallel post you did elsewhere on our forum. Hope that resolves your stall issue.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Curaçaocorvette, welcome aboard, and hopefully you will get your Corvette squared away.

SF
Rick

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hi, I'm the proud owner of a 1980 Corvette with a 5.7 litre engine. It needs some tlc but it will soon be back to its full glory. There are only a few stingrays on the island so it gets a lot of attention.

E.
We've been to Curacao. One of my favorite places! Enjoy your ride!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.