Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Everyone - Very happy to be back in a Vette. I have owned 6 in the past. All were C6 cars except for a 69 C3 Factory 427 with factory A/C convertible. My last Vette was a 2012 Carbon Edition ZO6 which was sold and went on to Porsche's for a while. I have owned just about every kind of car out there from mild to wild and boring to exotic. I have always been a Vette and Mustang Guy though. Grew up with a 67' 427 Convertible my Dad bought in 1972 and still has to this day. All matching numbers, very low mileage car and only 2 owners including him. Always wanted a Corvette from the time I was a kid but when I first started driving and the next several years I ended up with several Mustangs. I had several Shelby Mustangs and Roush and Boss 302's but I always find my way back to a Corvette. They happen to be one of the best long distance travel cars I have ever owned, between MPG and comfort. So I am very happy to now have a new Convertible, which other then my 69 is the first convertible Corvette I have owned.

I look forward to sharing my mods as they progress and learning from everyone here and hopefully giving back to people as well. With all my car experience hopefully I have lots to share and I know I still have lots to learn.

I am in Central Florida, just outside of Daytona so if anyone is in this area and ever wants to get together just shoot me a PM, always looking to meet new people with like interests.

Matt

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Welcome Dadz and please create a thread in the "owners logbook" forum with additional pictures and thoughts about your new C-7

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Matt, welcome aboard, fine looking ride you have there. I think everybody would agree on the C7, GM nailed it all around wonderful machine!

SF
Rick

·
Registered
582 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Guys and Gals! LOVING this car. I posted in the owners logbook thread and after reading my post there you will see how much I love it!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Very nice and welcome, I'm partial to the white myself!

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Welcome from a Florida forum fan--good place to share info. cutnout aka Charlie

1 - 11 of 11 Posts