Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Members,

Just wanted to say hi. I don't currently own a corvette but plan to buy one soon. A little about myself, I live in Fort Worth, Tx. I served in the US Army for a little over 10 years, I now work for a local EMS company as an EMT on a ambulance. I love spending time with my family, my hobbies are cars and guns. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and learn as much as I can about the new C7 as this will be my very first corvette.

Jimmy

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Hi Jimmy! Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
827 Posts
Howdy there Partner...Welcome. You've come to the right place. You'll find out anything and everything you need or want to know about your corvette right here. The people on this forum are a great bunch and there are no dumb questions. I'm like you, I've never owned a corvette so this will be my first too and I've learned a lot just visiting this forum and reviewing the various threads.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!!!

Yeah I really look forward to getting one. The wife gave the green light (which was truly surprising in its self), just waiting for our house to finish being built before I order the corvette.

·
Administrator
16,489 Posts
Welcome to our forum Jimmy and we look forward to seeing what you end up purchasing! :cool:

·
Registered
24 Posts
As a fellow Fort Worthian Stingray enthusiast, I'd also like to say welcome! And if your ambulance ever makes a stop at Harris downtown, you just might catch a glimpse of a Cyber Gray Z51 that I am proud to call my own!

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Jimmy, welcome aboard! New C7 to put in that new garage, life is good huh.

SF
Rick

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
As a fellow Fort Worthian Stingray enthusiast, I'd also like to say welcome! And if your ambulance ever makes a stop at Harris downtown, you just might catch a glimpse of a Cyber Gray Z51 that I am proud to call my own!

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum
Will do! If you happen to find drool marks on it, I probably stopped by...

Reactions: JGro713
1 - 13 of 13 Posts