Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post over here with my brand spanking new Arctic White, every build option checked, C7 Z51 Stingray convertible. A few weeks ago I came across this unbelievable opportunity that I just couldn't pass up. I stopped by the local dealership that I purchased my 2011 Camaro SS vert just to talk about a possible trade and wait to order a 2015 Stingray Z51 Convertible. There it was, just sitting in the showroom, looking like it was smiling right at me, lol. I walked right over to look at the options. Every one of them put in there, even more than I would have built. My salesman said it was ordered a few months ago and the deal fell through as the car was being delivered to the dealership. Right place, right time for me, I just had to make the trade work. This was more than I wanted to spend but it was breathtaking. A little back and forth with my trade value and we came to something that I could make work. I have a ton of mods to my Camaro that I had to remove and sell privately. Some mods that I had to leave to get me more on the trade. It all worked out and this is what I get to see every time I open the garage. It's the nicest vehicle I have ever owned and the response I've been getting in the two short weeks and 250 miles so far has been ridiculous! Glad to be a part of this forum and hope to learn a lot about my new beauty.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
What a beauty! Congratulations, it just keeps getting better and better.

Reactions: freshayr

·
Administrator
16,490 Posts
Welcome to our forum Freshayr! Gorgeous 'Vette Vert :cool:

·
Registered
10,542 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I think it is awesome that you got a picture of your trade-in 2011 Camaro SS and new StingRay together! It will give you many great memories!

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I think it is awesome that you got a picture of your trade-in 2011 Camaro SS and new StingRay together! It will give you many great memories!
The license plate means Fresh Air ;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone. Great day today with the top down. I picked it up at Robert Chevrolet in Hicksville.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Looks Beautiful!

Welcome to the Forum!

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
freshayr, welcome aboard and congrats on your vert. Right place at the right time, what a masterpiece!

SF
Rick

·
Registered
10,542 Posts
Congratulations! Looks great, LeDiva!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I bought mine from Robert Chevrolet, where abouts in long island do you live.
I'm in Plainview. I bought my Camaro there three years ago. It was the first Camaro convertible delivered to Robert Chevy back then. I only had 8600 miles on her with a lot of custom mods that I left on the car so I got a great trade in number. Where are you from?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts