Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been lurking since February ( when I ordered my z51) and finally joined. Got a call today from my dealer here in mtl saying that they got confirmation for my order. Said build would start in about 5 -6 weeks. I ordered the torch red auto with z51 pkg, exhaust,and nav.
As I understand the z51 pkg now automatically includes the exhaust and that the nav pkg includes the video camera,is this correct? Also dealer said that can pricing is not out yet , is this correct? Any other Canadians waiting for a 2015 and if so what did your dealer tell you as far as delivery goes? Thanks!

·
Administrator
16,505 Posts
Welcome to our forum montreal-c7 and congrats on your Z51 order.:cool: I will let your fellow Canadians respond to your questions based on their 2015 C7 experiences to date.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Salut je vois que tu as passé une commande et qu'enfin elle te sera livrée.

pas facile je connais quelques gars qui ont des commandes en attentes, moi j'avais commandé en octobre 2013 quand j'ai vue arrivé la Z06 en janvier 2014 j'ai changé ma commande et mon dealer m'a rappeler il y a deux mois pour me dire que dans la région de Motréal il y aurait sans doute qu'une ou deux max 3, Z06 que ces chances d'en avoir une était mince alors à la fin de juin j'ai recomandé une Z51 mais je suis toujours en attende. Pas facile de commander au Québec.

Salut et bienvenue sur le forum.:cool:

·
Registered
64 Posts
your dealer is right.i should pick up mine next week and i do not know yet how much i will pay.
if you want to know the price of you corvette, build a 2014 model and add about 500$ for automatic transmission and 1000$
for navigation(because of video camera).exhaust is now included in z51 package,this way you save 200$.
good luck.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
montreal-c7, welcome aboard and congrats on the order of your Torch Red masterpiece!!

SF
Rick

·
Registered
755 Posts
Bonjure montreal-c7:
This is a great site for seaking info and reading of stories about our common bond (C-7). As far as pricing is conserned I think it would be safe to say, "if you add about 7% onto your order in US pricing, you will be fairly close to Cdn. pricing. That was my experience with my 2014. Yes the PDR system will have a video cam, but I have a heard a lot of negativity about the PDR and how it is set up. That will be something you can determin after you get the car. You will automatically get the performance exhaust with the Z51 Pkg. There are some neat changes and I am sure you will be one happy owner. I see you have a PQ buddy on as well so that can be fun. Again welcome to the site from Vancouver.........I just took some West Coast photo shots of my baby and will post them on the gallery thread soon. Check it out, there are some nice looking cars there, if you haven't already. It is nice to see you didn't get caught up in any constraint issues. I think you will be driving by Halloween. Share a short description of your pending ride.
See you on the threads.......

STUNG:cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts