Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been lurking for a while soaking up the info on this site. Just got the call today that my order has been placed and estimated arrival is end of April. Would love to have it in the garage today, but this will allow for warmer temps and the gravel/sand to be washed away...

·
Registered
504 Posts
Welcome Chamler
What are the details on your ordered car?

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Administrator
16,496 Posts
Welcome to our forum chamler! Congrats on your Stingray order being placed. What did you end up ordering?

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
chamler, welcome aboard, there is so much information on this site and all good!!

SF
Rick

·
Registered
105 Posts
Lucky you... I aspect in July - September on mine (ordered 3 weeks ago). I guess Canada gets leftovers (lol). Congrats dude - anticipation and waiting is killer (lmao)

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
Welcome to the forum, chamler!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry for the late response..

I ordered a cyber grey 1LT with nav, z51 spoiler, red calipers and once I receive a delivery date (or at least an estimate) will be ordering a set of TSH wheels. First vette for me. Looked at a z51 but mine will never see trackdays or a solo 2 course so couldn't justify it. Pretty basic setup compared to what I see on the forums, but im sure the additions will come

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lucky you... I aspect in July - September on mine (ordered 3 weeks ago). I guess Canada gets leftovers (lol). Congrats dude - anticipation and waiting is killer (lmao)

Having a hard enough time waiting 2 months, let alone till July (hopefully earlier for you).

·
Registered
489 Posts
You are going to love having it, if you are married give them a lot of attention now because you will soon be giving it all to the car.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You are going to love having it, if you are married give them a lot of attention now because you will soon be giving it all to the car.
Can't see how this car will disappoint. Married and already in trouble. Have a bad habit of purchasing vehicles the significant other can't drive (bikes/vehicles with clutches) right before our anniversary. This car is going to cost me a lot of expensive 'date night dinners'....

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
LOL... right before the anniversary. LOL -fantastic! Tell her it is an anniversary gift!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Update from the dealer today... Scheduled for build next week. Estimating in my garage second week in April. Time to start ordering some accessories I think.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts