Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, everyone!

My name is Mike and I am from Springfield, Missouri. I am a photographer and soon to be first time Corvette owner. A week ago I placed an order for my 2017 Grand Sport A8 Z07 2LT coupe in Watkins Glen Grey/Jet Black with Comp seats and Black wheels. I also opted for the suede inserts, Carbon Flash ground effects, Carbon Flash badges, carbon fiber interior trim and the Performance data recorder/Navigation. No TPW as of yet but hoping that within the next 6 weeks, my new baby will be sitting in my driveway. Can't wait to get to know everyone on here and finally be joining the Corvette family.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Welcome to the site.. You're going to love that Vette, that's a certain. Most impressive car I have ever driven. CAin't wait to hear how excited you're going to be once your see her in person. Post many pics as soon as you can.

·
Registered
79 one owner, 2001 coupe, 2015 Z06
882 Posts
Welcome to the forum and sounds like a cool GS. We live in Licking, MO over south of Rolla and go to Springfield fairly often so might see you around.

Joe

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Mike, welcome aboard and congrats on the order of your C7 masterpiece GS. You are going to have a blast breaking it in and wheeling it around Mo like there is no tomorrow. Now that you've placed your order, have you started working on your mods list?

SF
Rick

·
Registered
827 Posts
Welcome aboard to the best forum on the web. Looking forward to reading your post of excitement when you receive your new hot great looking vette, including photos of course.

·
Registered
10,647 Posts
I also would like to welcome you to the forum, Mike! I hope your car arrives quickly, and that you have a blast with it!

·
Administrator
16,914 Posts
Welcome to our forum slo17gs and congrats on your new GS! :cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts