Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone...I'm new to the site, but not new to Corvettes, as I've loved them and the Corvette community since I was a kid. Bought a new '64 Coupe that I wish I still had, with others in between, and now a terrific 2014 Z51 Coupe. I bought black because I didn't care for all of the black vents on the other colors and thought I knew what I was getting into with dusting, speed shining, and polishing constantly. But the daily grind of that has gotten the best of me (as spectacular as the black car can be when perfect) so I have a 2015 on order in Shark Grey now that they offer matching vents. Personally, I just love the clean monochromatic exterior that lets the design lines do all the visual 'talking'. Absolutely no offense to those who prefer the wild race car on the street looks, with striping and other exterior options...everyone likes things their way...right. I have a question for anyone knowledgable about the new options offerings. Why are there two different body color vent options? EFX Shark Gray @ $595 and all other colors are EFY @ $995? Does anyone know? I look forward to participating on the site with everyone. George

·
Administrator
16,583 Posts
Welcome to our forum George and congrats on your SG '15 Vette order!:cool:

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
George, welcome aboard, congrats on your 2014 and the order of your SG 2015.

SF
Rick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts