Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone: New kid on the block. My name is Charles. I am in Calif :-( I have been a Corvette lover all my life. Bought my first one, a 64 Convertible 327/365 right out of high school. Have had a couple more in between. I currently have a 73 which is getting a new heart and am having a dilemma which I'm hoping you folks can help me with. I am getting ready to drop a 383 in this baby. I've been running a Weiand 8000 intake manifold with a holley 750 but would like to move on to an Eldelbrock 7501. The Weiand has a Carb Pad Height of 3" while the Eldelbrock 4.725". That would bring me up 1.725" quite a difference. My hood does have a 3" cowl. So my question is "Will my hood close?" Why can't I figure this out? Thank you for your time. Charles

·
Super Moderator
3,344 Posts
Welcome to Stingrayforums Charles! I moved your thread from the C7 forum to the C3 forum to help get a better response for questions.

Reactions: jsvette

·
Administrator
15,766 Posts
Hello Charles and welcome to our forum! Hopefully one of our C3 owners will be able to provide you some suggestions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts