Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning to go with wheel sizes front 20/9 or 20/9.5 and rear size 21/11.5 but I need help with what offsets to run in order to keep the wheels/tires inside or flush with the fenders.
I'm hoping to run tires 275/30/20 and 325/25/21

Thank you for the help guys.

·
Registered
19 Posts
C7 Corvette:

Front: 18-inch x 8.5-inch 56mm offset (Stingray) - Rear: 19-inch x 10-inch 79mm offset (Stingray)

Front: 19-inch x 8.5-inch 56mm offset (with Z51) - Rear: 20-inch x 10-inch 79mm offset (with Z51)

From a previous post, Search "wheel specs".

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
C7 Corvette:

Front: 18-inch x 8.5-inch 56mm offset (Stingray) - Rear: 19-inch x 10-inch 79mm offset (Stingray)

Front: 19-inch x 8.5-inch 56mm offset (with Z51) - Rear: 20-inch x 10-inch 79mm offset (with Z51)

From a previous post, Search "wheel specs".
I know the stock specs but was hoping some of the guys fitting wide wheels would chime in on their offsets. Most of the wheel manufactures don't even know what fits.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
When ordering custom two or three piece wheels, always consult with your wheel dealer or manufacturer. Things like spoke design, caliper clearance, back-pad depth, and profile of your particular tire on a wheel are all played into what offset and width a particular wheel can be made in. And all changes with every wheel. There are a FEW off-the-shelf wheels that are 100% ready to bolt onto the C7, but most all are 20"/19" setups. The 21"/20" packages have only been done through custom wheel companies like HRE and Forgiato.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When ordering custom two or three piece wheels, always consult with your wheel dealer or manufacturer. Things like spoke design, caliper clearance, back-pad depth, and profile of your particular tire on a wheel are all played into what offset and width a particular wheel can be made in. And all changes with every wheel. There are a FEW off-the-shelf wheels that are 100% ready to bolt onto the C7, but most all are 20"/19" setups. The 21"/20" packages have only been done through custom wheel companies like HRE and Forgiato.
I've been speaking directly with a few custom wheel companies and they are much help so soon. Plus I can't call the few places that do know like the ones you mentioned because I don't want their wheels and they won't just give out their specs....

Thank you for the reply, David.

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
Still not sure why the fixation on 20"/21" sizes. Hell, even the new Z06 sticks with the 19"/20" setup and you don't have to run those horrid Pirelli tires........

1 - 8 of 8 Posts